Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Official "First" Post

Randomly creating another link with purpose of try having more than 1 blog links in 1 account but not intending to close the old one coz is filled with too much entries (and memories). So much so that i might be able to convert it into a novel if i were to print all out. A 7 year novel maybe? :P

Wip wip. Haven't select a blogskin no chat box nothing. Not sure when would be completed or even if it will be completed.

Those who knows will see those who don't wouldn't. Doesn't really matters. 

I'm living the life and doing things the way I want. Might be still bound but could always side track find other way out. Fighting through all the downs, I've come this far. Now with the accomplishment / things I've gotten and the person I'm today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment